Every participant at the LRUA22 meeting is welcome to submit one abstract, either for a poster or an oral presentation. Due to space constraints only a limited number of abstracts may be accepted for presentation. The submission deadline is September 11, and notifications of acceptance / rejection will preliminary be sent out the following week. Accepted abstract authors will be notified about presentation format and specific requirements.
Abstract submission is open
Abstract set up
- Create an account/your submission in the abstract system with your e-mail and the password of your choice.
- You write and edit your abstract inside the system.
- Use Save to save your abstract. When you have saved, but not submitted the abstract, you can log in and make changes.
- When you are ready, make sure to Submit your abstract. If the abstract is only saved, it is not yet submitted.
- Make sure to submit your abstract before the submission deadline.
Rules for the abstract
- Title: The abstract title is limited to 120 characters. Do not use capital letters unless abbreviations or similar.
- Authors and affiliations: Please enter authors’ name and affiliations in the dedicated fields. Do not use capital letters unless abbreviations or similar.
- Category: Select one of the categories:
- Human / Medical sequencing
- Technology development
- Text: Word count is limited to 250 words. The title, authors’ name and affiliation are not included in this number.
- Image: The abstract allows for no images.
- Presentation type: Please indicate the preferred presentation type.
Academic Conferences - the conference administration office
Phone: +46 18 671533 or +46 18 671003
Sept 11, 2022 Abstract submission deadline
Sept 16, 2022 Abstract notification message
Oct 11, 2022 Early bird registration deadline - extended
National Genomics Infrastructure (NGI)